Mission & Vision:
The M.I.A.L healthcare unites the excellence of national and international healthcare providers, offering an exceptional and personalised care experience throughout the entire patient journey.
We are the first Italian-speaking hospital based service in the UK, with the aim to deliver patient-centred care with a multidisciplinary and holistic approach.
The aim is to provide excellent quality care delivered by high-caliber healthcare professionals, focusing on prevention and early diagnosis and embedding digital health and new technologies in the care pathway.
Our vision is to deliver excellent standards of care, embedding research and digital health in clinical practice, and offering personalised and multidisciplinary care with a holistic approach. Our aim is to optimise care pathways, improving the quality of patient care and physician workflow through digital health innovation.
M.I.A.L’s Key Goals
- Primary and secondary prevention to reduce the burden of disease and promote a healthy lifestyle
- Highly specialised and multidisciplinary management to improve long-term prognosis, quality of life, and reduce unplanned hospital admissions for both new and chronic diseases
- Follow the entire patient journey from prevention and early diagnosis to rehabilitation and psychological well-being, with a multidisciplinary team and holistic model of care
- Create new pathways and model of care embedding digital health along the patient journey for remote and in-person care.
- Accurate data analysis for research and quality insurance purpose.
- Use innovation to make high-skilled expertise accessible