ENT adult and children
Mr Fabio Fanfoni is a qualified Consultant ENT surgeon with his NHS practice based at Croydon Health Service since 2016.
He qualified from University of Rome “La Sapienza” and completed his specialist ENT training in 2007. He completed a master in Audiovestibular Medicine and Phoniatry in 2012.
He has been working in numerous NHS Trusts since 2012, perfectioning his particular interests in Paediatric ENT and Rhinology.
He works closely with his colleagues to deliver professional high levels of care for adults and children.
Fabio Fanfoni offers consultations for the following treatments:
– General ENT assessment
– Adenoidectomy (removal of adenoids) for children and adults
– Balloon sinuplasty for chronic rhinosinusitis
– Deviated nasal septum surgery (Septoplasty)
– Ear infection treatment/management
– Endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
– Eustachian tube dysfunction
– Eustachian tube Balloon dilatation
– Grommet insertion (glue ear treatment)
– Hearing loss management
– Hoarseness diagnosis and management
– Laryngoscopy and Pharyngoscopy
– Microsuction clearance of ears
– Nasal blockage surgery
– Nasal cautery
– Nasal lesions excision/biopsy
– Nasal polypectomy surgery
– Oral lesions excision/biopsy
– Skin lesions removal surgery (head&neck)
– Sleep apnoea
– Tongue tie division
– Tonsillectomy (adult)
– Tonsillectomy (children)